Monday, October 31, 2011

Blog#11: My favorite gadget.

Hi!
I'm sorry to be rate;-(
Today, I introduce my favorite gadget! Here it is!

Can you guess how to use it? The hint is... I use it when I wash my face.
Do you find out?

The answer is...a gadget to froth soap like this.
When I use it, soap froth quickly and strongly than I do it only by hands.
So I use it whenever I wash my face. Washing face with soft soap bubbles makes me feel happy.
Moreover, it cost me only 100 yen!;-) I recommend this gadget! So if you find this at the store, please buy and try to use it! You must be sutisfied with it!

3 comments:

  1. Who are you and what is "rate"???
    Fix it!
    What do you call this gadget?
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayu

    Hey, I like this gadget too! But I don't know what this name is...
    I use this when I wash my face. Its creamy foam is so useful to clean my face up and I get a kind of satisfaction from it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I use it, too, because it is so useful;however, I do not know the name of this gadget. We call it Puff-puff generally.

    ReplyDelete