Friday, October 21, 2011

Blog#9: Surprise Present!!

Ami

Hi! I'd like you to ask when your birthday is?
Actually, my birth day is October 5th. So I finally became twenty years old this month!
I can drink at least :-)

Last week, my friends invited me to have a dinner at a bar which my friend workes for.
So, we went to the bar and enjoyed eating, drinking and talking.
Then suddenly I heard someone singing in the distance.

...birthday .. you.......
Happy birthday to you.....

The sound was likely to be approaching.

Then, a waiter came to our table with a cute decorated icecream!!

"Happy birthday Ami and Rina!"
The man and my friends shouted!
I was very surprised.

One of my friends Rina also became twenty recently.
So, other members prepared surprise party for us.

I was really moved and felt happy!

Thanks for their consideration, I could spend precious time!

If someone's birthday is comming, please try to prepare something surprise.
He or she must be glad to see it!!






3 comments:

  1. Ami!
    Happy BIrthday><

    I envy you because you had great time with your friends and the cake looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have nice friends who remembered your birthday and helped you celebrate it. It will be a memorable occasion for you. Do you know when your friends' birthdays are?
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMIII I'm so sorry to be late to celebrate your birthday, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    It is so prescious to have friends like yours!
    In addition, I want to pig out your cake... :3

    Mayu

    ReplyDelete