Monday, October 24, 2011

#12 Gakushuin University Festival!

YUI

Question! 
Do you know the date of our university festival?

Answer→11/4~11/6

Next week, there will be the festival! Foooooooo--

I belong to the comitee of creating Gakushuin University festival; therefore today I will tell you some remarkable point><

①Concert!
     Every year, we invite professional singer such as Shimizu Syouta, Aoyama Teruma. This year, amazingly,
Miwa will come to our university.

 If you do not know her, you will understand by the themesong of the drama "泣かないと決めた日.”
This drama was famous because of bullying in the company. I have never thought that there are lots of bullying in the society of adults before I saw this drama.

Her voice is so clear, so I want to invite you to the concert; however the tickets were already sold out:(




②Talk show!
     Maybe lots of people know him by the movie of  "のだめカンタービレ”  He acted the main character "Chiaki" who is the professional conductor and also piannist.

Last year, he went to Gakshuin Women University.

I think that his voice was so cool and also his face. However, the tickets were already sold out, too...


If you wanna see  him, you have only way. Join our comittee!:)

③Fireworks
      This is a secret, however today I wil tell you! On the last day of the festival, the fireworks will be launched!

This is the new project in our festival. I heard that almost 200 fireworks will be shoot  up. WOW!!

   If you want to look fireworks beautifully, you had better look up in front of the building of South3.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know either of these artists. Did you get to see any of them yourself? How were the fireworks? Was the sky clear? I guess the people who attended were amazed. What about you?
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really hard worker, Yui!!!!
    I respect you because I am so lazy, as you know well... lol
    Hiroshi Tamaki looks so beautiful in this pic^^

    Mayu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.MacGregor

    I have never see them before the festival. Miwa`s voice was so clear and she was very funny.

    Tamaki is the one of the famous actor in Japan, so please search him.

    Fireworks were so brilliant!! Many people cried, and some people thanked to us. There were lots of troubles; however the festival was so great><

    ReplyDelete