Friday, November 18, 2011

# 13 My favorite songs ( the latest)

Mayu

Hello!
I think 60's is filled with revolution and has various faces.
now I am interested in Brigitte Bardot who is famous french singer, actress and model during 50's~70's. She was outstanding sex symbol too, and known as BB ( baby in French) with her initial. I like her cute and unique songs and fashionable apperance. Here is my favorite song, " Comic Strip"!

How cute and a little bit sexy melody, isn't it?
This song was composed by Serge Gainsbourg who was famous french but dirty musician. Though he was dirty, bad drunker, heavy smoker and medicinally poisoned, I think he is cool and attractive artist!

This song always gives me peace of mind and relaxation, the song called " La Madrague". I feel the winds coming through osean whenever I listen to this beautiful song.

 

I like this song too, " Je t'ame moi non plus" with famous 60's icon Jane Birkin. I really like this romantic but nostalgic melody. If I listen to this, I feel like falling love with someone in France!!!!  : P


Finally, I would like to show you so fresh and lovely song, " La Fille de Paille"!!

                                   

I was always listening this song on my way to university, looking up beautiful autumn sky and red leaves!
So, this reminds me of happy days of autumn with smells of fragrance treees.

Did you like them? If so, I'm really glad to hear that!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mayu,
    You found a lot of treasures on youtube. I recommend you watch some movies directed by Jean Luc Godard - there are several in the self study room. His movies capture some of the flavours that the songs you introduced have.
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see!!! Thank you, I will find them and watch!!!!!

    Mayu

    ReplyDelete