Wednesday, October 19, 2011

#9 My Unforgettable Dream

Mayu

Hi, there! What is an inevitable thing when we are asleep? That is dream.... It is natural that not  all of us  remember what happened in the dream. But dream is really fantastic world, for we can experience remarkable unreality just with resting our body!!Today, I would like to tell you my impressive dream that I ever saw. The story begins in my room at middle night in winter...

I was staring a twinkle little star on winter night lying on bed. At the window, somehow there is no glass, so that  cold breezes was blowing into my room and that deprived me of consciousness... Then I heard a noise.
I looked up and there was a boy with white pajama and he was sitting near the window. "o! Who are you...?" I said, but he never answered, just smiled. At the time, my body started to rise in the air... I could fly!!!! I hold his hand and flew out of the window. We were surely flew on sea and finally reached a clouds. We sit on the clouds and ate it as though it is cotton candy!! I felt impressive happiness and we could be about to touch stars!!!!
But, suddenly, the boy was breathed in toward a brightest star and at the same time, I fell straight into jet-black sea.... " No!! Please don't leave me alone! I feel lonely..!!!" Then, I heard the voice which seems like his said " we'll meet soon or I..."  Unfortunately I can't remember what he said last or I couldn't hear it.

I still wonder what this dream means. Who is he? What did he want to do to me? Yet I felt happy during little trip with him on bed. I'm sure I will meet him in my dream soon!

  

3 comments:

  1. Fly, flew flew,.... (can you fix?)
    Do you dream often? Usually my dreams are more like nightmares,.... so I want to have a pleasant dream like yours. I hope you can have part 2 of this dream so you can find out what he says. If you could imagine, what would you LIKE him to say to you?
    Please answer.
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are so funtasitic! I want to se dream which I can Fly!!

    I hope you will be able to meet him in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ms.MacGregor,

    I would like him to say " I am going to meet you in real world! I do!!" x)
    I hope he would be my boyfriend!

    Mayu

    ReplyDelete