Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blog#7: My summer!

Ami
Hello!
Today is the last day of August! It's very fast, isn't it?
How do you spend this summer vacation?
I enjoy "summer" this year!
I introduce a part of my summer vacation.
1. Shaved ice
I like shaved ice very much, but this one is the best in what I ate before.
This is green tea fraver with bean paste. It uses natural ice, so the shaved ice is very soft!
You can eat it at Nagatoro in Saitama. But queue for at least 30 minute! Almost all visitors seem to try eating it.
2. sea bathing
This summer, I went swimming for three times in Enoshima, Atami and Onjyuku!
I don't want to catch the sun, but blue sea and clear sky make me exciting!
This scenery makes me feel summer. I enjoyed hot brilliant summer:-)
3. fire workes
Because of the influence of earthquake, many fireworkes were called off. Despite this sad news, I could enjoy two big fire workes contests at Atami and Sumidagawa.
I could watch fire workes above ocean at Atami. This coexistance was really beautiful!
At Sumidagawa, there were many many people! So, I couldn't sit down, but the number of fire workes are also great!
How was my summer? Let's enjoy the rest of the vacation!:-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi,Ami!

    In this summer I went to Chiba and Izu to see the sea. To add of it, I will go to Saipan in a few days with my friends>< I am very looking forward to go there. After I come back to Japan, I will up-load my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ami!!
    I think you may enjoy your summer!
    I like shaved ice, too.
    Perhaps, I think there is a nice shaved ice shop in Mejiro.
    Shall we go there together sometime?
    MIori Yamaguchi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green tea flaver?
    Fire workes?? Coexistance?
    Oh my goodness - please fix!

    You were lucky to have seen fireworks this year since nearly all of the fireworks events were cancelled.
    August went by really fast. So did September. And now October is nearly over - the year is flying by!
    Let's make the most of our time.
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete