Wednesday, September 14, 2011

#8 Saipan!

Yui

From September 10th to 13th, I went to Saipan with my friends :) Therefore, I will tell you about my trip.

After working in Mcdonald, I packed my luggage and I met my friend in Musashiurawa station. And then, we went to the Narita Airport and met another friend at 6`o clock.

At 0`oclock, we arrived at Saipan international airport and went to the Hafadai beach hotel. As soon as we arrived, we went to sleep.

The next day, surprisingly, we woke up at 12`o clock!! After we took shower, we went to shopping to Gallaria and ABC store. I bought many souveniours and snacks such as Doritos of Na
cho cheese taste. It is very delicious!

Then, we went to the sea which is very near from our Hotel!

It was very beautiful and we could see the bottom of the sea because of the clarity of the sea water.Due to the enjoyment in the sea and pool, we were starving. So we went to the Hard Rock Cafe!

We ate ceaser salad, ice cream, and BBQ rib!

Additionally, we listened to the singer`s song such as Beatles or Sazan!

He spoke and sang very fluent Japanese. So we were surprisd very much. Additionally, we sang the song pf  サザンオールスターズ together.

The next day, we went to Managaha island! Do you know that island?


How beutiful it is! In this island, we did three marin acitvity; banana boat, paraceiling and sea walker.However, before the sea walker there was a big storm and tornado near the island.
Have you ever seen this tornado? I was very surprised and very afraid!! Fortunately, it was disappeared suddenly, so we could do the all activity.

It is paraceiling! I saw the fantasutic scenery from the sky><  During I stayed in the sky, I felt like flying.

Then we did sea walker.
I saw a lot of fish, and clownfish! Maybe you can understand if I say NEMO instead of clownfish.The guide gave us some food for fish, however I couldn`t do it because I have been very afraid of fish.The reason is when I was a kindergarten studebnt, every year, we had to swim in the pool with fish!!You know small boys and girls ran around, therefore some fish died in the pool by stepped by them.From the time which I saw the deadof fish, I had trauma about fish.If I have a chance to do it again, I hope to be able to give food for fish.

It is my trip!! How about going to Saipan?

5 comments:

  1. Hi, YUi!
    I envy you!!!
    I have never been to Saipan, but I'm really interested in there!
    The hotel, ocean, the foods...everything lookes great!:-)
    And the marin activities lookes very fun!!
    I want to swim with such a many fish!
    I hope your trauma will disappear and give food someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayu

    long time no see, Yui!!
    I envy you too! lol I really like the peaceful atmosphere surrounding South islands like Saipan.
    I hope you could released from daily stress such as Mac!!
    I'm sure beautiful and wide ocean heals our heart,for I went to coast in Kouchi prefecture :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Yui!
    I envy you, too!!!!!lol
    Pictures are very nice, thank you!
    I came to want to go to there.
    I think you must spend very nice time there, aren't you?
    Miori Yamaguchi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mean caesar salad and nacho cheese flavor Doritos? Please fix.
    I am glad you saw the underwater wildlife there, including kumanomi, I saw many of them every time I dove (16 dives) this summer in Okinawa. They are such a common fish there. Did you see their little babies? The parents really protect their children with a lot of care.
    Did you go parasailing (note the spelling)? What was it like? Were you scared? Please tell us more and fix up your errors. (ncluding this one: I felt like flying --? I felt like I was flying.)
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. サイパンのダイビング

    ReplyDelete