Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blog#6: Where is it?

Ami

Hello! Can you guess where I am in this picture?
Actually, I am on the top of Mt.Fuji!!! We are on the highest point in Japan!!!!
We started to climb the mountain at 11:00 p.m. on August 11 and got to the top at 5:00 a.m. on the next day. It was really hard!!
At first, we could enjoy the scenery, forexample, a beautiful starry sky! But I exhausted soon.
Despite this is summer, the upward of the mountain is very cold like winter. The climate and strong wind robbed my force.  I was going to resignate the climbing many times.
But thanks for my friends's helping, I could see sunrise at the top. It was really really beautiful!!!:-)
I was moved and my tiredness went away! Mountain climbing is really hard but I could touch human kindness. So if you have a chance, I recommend you to try!

5 comments:

  1. YUI

    I was surprised that you climbed Mt.Fuji. despite this hot summer. I think I cannot try this brilliant activity; however, I wanna see the scenery from the top of the mountain.
    When the next term start, please temm me about the detail.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! It must have been freezing cold at the top. Could you get a clear view? Are you a mountain climber? I think it requires a lot of physical strength and stamina. Besides, you can't be afraid of heights! :-)
    I bet you are happy you didn't quit partway.

    Thanks for sharing your fantastic experience.
    Ms. MacGregor
    p.s. was it scary climbing in the dark?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh this must be so hard, I know x( Your force is so strong because I can't do that at all! I was really tired even when I climbed Takao mountain...lol But it is really attractive that you could see the beautiful break of dawn on the highest point in Japan!!!!

    by Mayu

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is so nice!
    I think it is so hard to climb this mountain.
    I have great respect for you!
    Hard at it, I see.
    By the way, you may have good friends. I envy you!!!
    MIori Yamaguchi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I could see clear view;)
    Especially, I was impressed by the beautiful sky!
    I'm noot a mountain climber. But I tried it.
    Climbing in the dark was scary, so we walked with handy light.

    ReplyDelete