Tuesday, August 30, 2011

#6 OMG!!!OMJ!!!

Mayu

Hello!
What day was it yesterdayーAugust 29th ?
Was it just " the day of Yakiniku" ? ...No!
It was the birthday of King Of Pop, Michael Jackson!!! He was famous singer, dancer and composer in America that have ever lived, and was legendary for the honor but tragical for the honor.
Actually, I would like to talk about his history and his life from various aspects: as a greatest artist, as a man , as a human and as a father. But I found this took so long time to explain and it was impossible to sum up his complicated life and his unbelievable magical power to attract people all around the world ( I always lost for words to show how he was fantastic artist and cool man. That is Speechless!).

So, I am going to talk about only about his groovy music : )
His music is categolized as mainly "Soul music", but sometimes his one could be "Rock and Pop music" and "R&B music". His music is dancable and catchy to make everyone excited, so I think his music is like Disney Land!!!!
If you had opportunity to listen to his music, you might be surprized how beautiful and sensitive his voices are! His one is so changeable!! For exsample, he could control his voice from low like a guy to high like a girl ( He could raise about 3 octave even with dancing!!!), from soft like a cotton candy to strong like a thunder!!
In addition, he had been singing for 45 years (since he was only 5 years old!) , so you can enjoy the various kinds of his voices as his life goes by. This also means you can enjoy 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's music just by listen to his songs, because he always reflected the supreme sound of each times, though he was famous for mainly 80's music!!
I love his beautiful voices like a sensitive kaleidoscope and his unforgettable music... x )

If you want to be encouraged by inoccent and cheerful voice and by cute 60's music, then, listen to Jackson 5! ( " I Want You Back" in 1969)


If you feel like steaping yourself in memory of your student times and enjoy 70's music, then you should listen to Jacksons! ( the pics on this movie are not always 70's Michael though) (" Oneday In Your Life" in 1975)


Now you maybe need 70's disco music to warm your body up again, because I guess "Oneday in Your Life" touched the cord of your heart deep inside and made you Shinmiri... ; ) In my cace, I always recollect sky above clouds that I saw in airplane in summer in 2007... :) Anyway, In this video, Young and energizing Michael sings the song with plenty of hope and fresh power! (" Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" in 1979)


If you heard " Michael Jackson", it reminds you of that song, "Thriller"!!!!!! But, I chose you another 80's Michael's song daringly..."Smooth Criminal" in 1987 This short film is so high-qualitied and shows Michael's ultimate aesthetics!

After watching this video, you should still be blown your mind with this 90's cool song, "Jam" in 1991!!
In this video, he plays Basket ball with Michael Jordan!!!



Now you look so tired to watch such a lot of powerful music videos ...lol
Then you need to take a rest to listen to 00's music! In 00's, Michael already had 3 children and became a father, so that you can feel his presence as a mature adult and sorrowfulness as a man suffering many hardships!

He went to Heaven about 2 years ago, but his songs filled with his lots of feelings such as love, hope, anguish and sorrow still make us so impressed. He will live forever through his music!!
Here is words that he said for us;" Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it, I know I will live forever."

2 comments:

  1. HOOOOOOO!!!

    I love Michael, too, because he is the greatest dancer!! I love "smooth criminal" the most and I can dance it because I practiced a lot. Therefore, let`s dance together next time.
    Love><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I like Micheal, too!
    I have his DVD, "This is it!"
    I think he was the greatest dancer in this world!
    But I don't know much about him, so please tell me more about him another time!!
    Miori Yamaguchi

    ReplyDelete