Friday, August 19, 2011

#7 Tokyo Disney resort.

#7
Yui

Have you ever visited Tokyo Disney Resort?


I suppose almost everyone have been there. Last month, I bought the two parks annual passport, so today I will introduce you some remarkable points.

1. Mickey`s Philhar magic in Tokyo disney land.

This attraction opened on last january. I saw this in Walt Disney World in the United states. This attraction is the 3D  and my best  favourite character  "Donald Duck" is the hero. He  gets into mischief , then he traveled the famous Disney movie; "Beauty and the Beast”, "Little Mermaid," "Fantasia," "Lion King," " Peter Pan,and " Aladdin."  You can see some famous scenes, and music; "Be our guest," "Part of your world," " I just Can`t wait to be King," "You can fly," and " A whole new world." I think this attraction includes the all charms of Disney; therefore I reccomend you ride this attraction.

2. Cinderella`s fairy tale hall in Tokyo disney land.

 This attraction is the newest one in Tokyo Disney Land. You may speculate from the name, It locates in the cinderella`s castle and you can see the story and after story about "Cinderella."

For example,

Moreover, this movie will make you surprised!:)
And you can try on cinderella`s shoes:)

I think you had better go there during the Halloween`s time because you can disguise as Disney`s character.
It means if you wanna feel like Cinderella, you can go there with Cinderella`s costume and put on glass shoes.

3. Electrical Parade in Disney Land.

When I first saw it, I was amazed! From Oriental Company, they made this with lots of high technology.


Due to the big earthquake in Japan, around Tokyo disney resort had huge impact. To add of this, Disney land cannot open for several months. This summer we can go there cheaper tha usual by using the campus day passport. When you go there, please ride or watch these three good shows.

4 comments:

  1. Yui,
    Thanks for your great photos - I love the map. You will be surprised to hear that I have never been to Tokyo Disneyland or Disney Resort. I am just not interested!
    But reading your blog was fun for me and I enjoyed your pics and videos a lot.
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems so fantasic and exciting! I really like the dream that disney give to us, for their animation take me to another wholly different world !!! Take me your favorite points in disney land next time^^

    by mayu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Yui!
    I know you are enthusiastic Disney fan!:-)
    Thank you for new information! I like philhar magic too, because Donald's trick is very cute!
    I'd like to go Disney resort immediately!!!
    Please tell me another useful information next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Yui!
    I like Disneyland, too!
    I will go there naxt week, so now, I'm very looking forward to it!!
    By the way, your informations about disney resort are so nice.
    If it is convenient for you, please tell me more about it!
    MIori Yamaguchi

    ReplyDelete