Friday, September 16, 2011

Blog#8: My favorite sweets!

Ami

Hello!
Today, I introduce my favorite sweets!
Do you know it?
It is a hawaiian sweets named "acai bowl". Acai is a fruit which color is violet and has high nutrition. It is also said to be good for beauty. So loved by women all over the world. Acai bowl is acai sorbet with many fruits, forexample, banana, strawberry and blue berry. It taste sweet and sour. There are also cereal in the bowl, so we can enjoy both soft and hard touch. I feel like to eat it especially in hot summer.
I eat it everyday when I visit hawaii. But I found it at an fashionable hawaiian restaurant in Ebisu:-)
The name is "Aloha table". The same restaurant may be in Ikabukuro and Shinjyuku.

There are two size, regular and large. The picture is large size. This time, I divided it with my mother. But I thought I could eat it all by myself;-)
The size is smaller than that of Hawaii, but it tastes really good!

If you visit Hawaii or find an Hawaiian restaurant, please find and try it!
I'm sure you will like it!!

4 comments:

  1. Mayu

    Hi,Ami!!!! This sweets looks so delicious! I ca feel that you really like Hawaiian culture through your blog :) Please teach me Hulla dance and let's have a hawaiian lunch together x))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ami!
    It looks so delicious.
    I want to eat it.
    I think you realy like Hawaii, aren't you?
    I'll be happy if you take me to the Hawaiian
    restaurant someday!!
    Miori Yamauchi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ami,
    I walked by this restaurant when I was going to Yamatane art museum in Ebisu and I thought the menu looked good. What else did you have there? Was it good? If there is a HP for the restaurant, please tell us what it is.
    I have heard of acai juice, but I didn't know about sorbet. Do you drink juice too? If so, please tell me where I can get it as I would like to try it.
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mean Ikebukuro and Shinjuku?
    Please fix!
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete