Wednesday, September 21, 2011

#8 Make yourself up

Mayu

Hi!!

Do you like make-up?
Hmm? I can hear you say " no, for it's troublesome!"
...No, it's not troublesome, but fan!

I love make-up, because I can be anything I want by just casting spell called " make-up"!!
You can be 50's Pin-up girl, 60's cute girl, or even Michael Jackson by the "spell"!!! haha!

Now, I'm interested in French Pop ( is songs in France in 60's), so I am going to introduce you
How to become 60's inspired girl by make-up! x-)

This is my favourite French pop " Baby love" which is originally from "Baby love" by Supremes!
what a cute and catchy song, isn't it!?


First, apply light tone foundation on your face.
Next, paint brown eye shadow on your eye crease and eyelid to make your eye look bigger and impressive.


After making carving on your eyelid, use black gel eyeliner around your eye ( including bottom of your lashes). If you want, add lower lashes by writing.
Here is my eyes... : P



Then, don't forget to write thick lines and go up on your corner of the eyes.
Next, lift your lashes up with curler and apply mascara. After that, add bolume false lashes.
Finally, apply pink cream cheek on your cheek roundly and use pink lip stick on your mouth!!!
That's it!!
This is my complete look with DOYA gao... :P Though it is blushing but I'll show you x)

In 60's make-up, we should emphasize eyes strongly with thick eyelines and false lashes. So, to keep the balance of entire face, we apply mild color on cheeks and lip.( beige pink is the best).
If you are interested in this make-up, please try and show me xD
I hope you like it!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi,Mayu☆

    Sorry,I do not wanna try 60s make-up because I am not
    good at make-up・゜・(つД`)・゜・

    However, I wanna see because I think it is very cute.

    Please make-up me after the school begin(>ω<)/。・゜゜・

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Mayu!
    I learned how to make my eyes impressive:-)

    You are good make-up artist!!
    And, your make is go with your hair style so much!
    You look very cute like a doll:-D**

    I'd like to try 60' fashion this autamn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fan or fun??
    Here is my eyes - or - Here are my eyes.??
    Do you have a lot of makeup? How much time do you spend putting on makeup? It seems you have a lot of makeup, while I have very little - I just use translucent powder and blush and lipstick.
    You really look like a '60s girl in that photo above - looks fun! Do you also dress according to your "look"?
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ms.MacGregor,

    It depends on the day but It takes 15 minutes to make myself up!
    Yes, I wore 60's inspired dress in the pic above.
    I had lots of FUN!! :D

    Mayu

    ReplyDelete