Sunday, November 27, 2011

#14 The university life.

Yui
Some people tends to say that you have a lot of free time during the university student.It is exactly; however I think it may make students misunderstand. In other words, someone think that they can play and do whatever they want before they become adults.

I suppose that the fact is university students can use freely their times. Therefore today I will introduce you  the good way to use your free time;Part-time job!

  



 Some high schools prohibit students to work in Japan, so if you become the university students, all of you can work as a part-time worker. I heard that if you want to do the joba-hunting smoothly, you had better
work at Starbucks, Mcdonald, and Tokyo disnet resort because these three company have accurate educational system and other company recognize it. Therefore, the working experience in these three companies make your job-hunting easier.

For example, at Mcdonald, first you have to study the hospitality, safety and security, and cleanliness. Next, you can choose your position; frontcounter or assembler. If you choose front counter, at first, you have to learn how to clean the floor, and then you can make drinks. Secondly, you can take order from the customer and treat the money. After 2 or 3 months, you can learn how to make potato, or get a complete set and hand the stuffs to the customers.And after you learn all of things, you will be able to be trainer or manager.



1 comment:

  1. Have you worked at any of these places?
    I started working at part-time jobs when I was in elementary school. My first job was at the public library in my town. At that time, I also had a job on a fruit farm, packing peaches beautifully into baskets. The farm job was much tougher and dirtier than the library job. I had a lot of part-time jobs when I was growing up and I agree they give you valuable life experience.
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete