Monday, May 30, 2011

Blog#1: My favorite cafe

Ami

 Hi! I introduce my favorite cafe in Ikebukuro. The name is La Maison.
This cafe seles many kinds of tarts so I often buy them in this shop for special day.
 I recommend the tart of the following picture. The name is "Tart of three kinds of berrys".

 At the lunch time, you can enjoy light meals forexample pasta and sandwitches.
Not only the foods but I like the air of the cafe. All furniture is integrated into white and very confortable!
If you have a chance to go near the shop, please come over and enjoy eating :-)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. According to their homepage, there are many shops around Tokyo. There is also one in Shinjuku Lumine. I was surprised that the tarts and drinks are very expensive! But they must be good. The tart in your photo sure looks tasty. Thanks for sharing!
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ami!
    I love la maison,too.
    If you have time, let`s go there><

    Yui

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOW!! It seems very cute and delicious^^ In addition, this cafe's air really suit you! I want to visit there with my boyfriend someday...mfff xD Does this cafe cost high?

    by Mayu chama

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is special about the air in the cafe? Does it smell like chocolate? If so, send me there!!
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture taste delicious!
    I often go and play in Ikebukuro,
    but I first hear the shop. is there
    famous shop for sweets people?
    I hope to go and eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks very delicious! How much is it? Is it expensive?

    I seldom go to Ikebukuro, so I don’t know the name. However, if it is not expensive, I someday want to go there and eat it.

    Tatsushi Iwamoto

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tarts are so cute!!
    It looks like so delisious!
    I want to eat because I like sweets!
    I often go to Milky Way in Ikebukuro.
    Do you know this shop? I like there.
    If you have a free time, please go there!!
    Miori Yamaguchi

    ReplyDelete