Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blog #1: My Favorite Thing in the Rainy Season

Mayu Asano

Hello!

Do you like the rainy season in Japan?

 I don't like it so much because it's too hot and humid for us, isn't it? :(
But I like to hear the sounds of raining, to take a walk in the rain smelling earth and to see plants with raindrops!
Here is my pic to show you with a little bit of confidence.
This roses, which are called Angera, are in my yard and bloom its gorgious petals in every rainy season .
When I see this roses, I  feel like falling love with someone! lol

Anyway, thank you for your reading! I hope you like it...

7 comments:

  1. How beautiful the picture is!
    I hate rainy season. Because my hair bombs like a rion+_+
    But I feel happy to read your blog:-) I try to find the good characteristic of this season!
    I want to walk in rain wearing new rainshoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please write your name at the top of your post. Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty these flowers are. Do they smell nice too? I think it would be nice to cut one and put it in a vase or clear bowl and keep it in your room.
    You have found a nice point of rainy season. Thank you for your positive thinking!
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI mayu><

    I love rose,too. And also I hate rainy season because it make me feel uncomfortable...
    I wanna see flowers with u><

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate this rainy season because of
    so humid. but this picture is so nice!
    I'll try to look for beautiful place which
    I take a picture instinctively.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t like rainy reason, either. The umbrella is an obstacle. Moreover, I hate to get wet my clothes.

    I don’t know the name of flower, but I liked it. Do you take care of these flowers ?

    Tatsushi Iwamoto

    ReplyDelete
  7. There flowers are so cute!
    I don't like rainy season because I like dry waether.
    I like flowers, so I could be happy because you show us this picture.
    Thank you, Mayu!!
    Miori Yamaguchi

    ReplyDelete